Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pay for Your Mistakes

Sorry for the time lapse in updates here. As I have mentioned I am devoting more of my time to bettering my skills at playing the guitar. Since I'm done with school for now I have a lot more free time and being good at playing guitar has always been something I wanted to accomplish. Anyway, I do love this caption. I think the bit of a break gave my mind a refresher and let me come up with new ideas. Thanks to Kevin, Tammi, and Sachi for your comments on my last caption. So until my next caption here, do enjoy this one. :P

4 comments:

  1. oh my why couldn't that have happened for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great one! What an awesome pic to cap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, love it, love it!!! Fantastic caption as always babe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite the "Family" we have there, great pic.

    ReplyDelete